The Clubhouse at Allen park is available for hire for functions or events dependent on availability. The clubhouse provides a delightful setting with its verandah area overlooking the courts and beyond to Allen Park. Inside, the kitchen is fully equipped and there is large floor area that could be used for a variety of purposes including mat classes, seminars, cocktail parties or other small functions.
For enquiries please use the “contact us” button above and call or email the club house manager.
Rate of Hire
|Friends of Allen Park A.G.M.||Free|
|Members (adult function)||$100 for Full Senior Members and Sunday Mid/week members, plus $100 cash bond. Other membership categories a negotiated rate at the discretion of the Committee|
|Members (children’s party)||$25 per hour, plus equivalent cash bond|
|Corporation use (members)||fee as above, plus $10 per head for court use|
|Meetings||$50 per hour (Clubhouse only)|
|Non-members (adult function)||$450, plus $300 cash bond|
|Non-members (children’s party)||$45 per hour, plus equivalent cash bond|
Terms & Conditions
- Bond – A minimum bond of $300.00 is required with hire cost, to confirm booking 7 days prior to event. Return of the bond monies, in full or partially, is contingent on inspection by the Club House Manager, to ensure that the Clubhouse has been left in an acceptable and clean standard. Payment to be paid by EFT, Cheque or cash.
- The clubhouse will not be hired for 18th Birthday Parties and generally not available for hire for 21st Birthday Parties. Special applications can be made by members. Security will be mandatory. For hire on Saturday nights, the clubhouse will not be available prior to 4.30pm.
- Keys – are available from the Clubhouse Manager.
- Condition of Facilities – The clubhouse, kitchen and toilets are to be left clean and tidy and the hirer is responsible for the correct securing and locking of the premises, ensuring that all lights have been turned off.
- Health and Local Government Act – The hiring of the clubhouse is subject to the Local Government Act and to conform to health regulations all wet rubbish is to be removed by the hirer or their caterer. Dry rubbish is to be placed in plastic bags, then into large mobile bin at the rear of the clubhouse.
- Damage or Loss – Any damage, breakage or loss of property included in the hiring agreement is to be repaired or replaced at the hirer’s expense, even if the damage exceeds the bond.
- Please note that no items are to be nailed, screwed, stapled, or adhered to any surfaces in the venue.
- Security -Certain functions may require security personnel to be in attendance. Management reserves the right to apply this condition as seen fit. The cost of security personnel will be the responsibility of the Hirer.
- APTC does not accept responsibility for damage or loss of any goods left at the venue prior to or after the function.
- In the event that the venue cannot be made available to the hirer on the date (s) for which it has been booked for reasons of fire, flood, damage, or another reason, the management of APTC shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered by the client as the result of the unavailability of the venue.
- Cancellations – If a function is cancelled within 7 days of the function date (written notice is required). APTC reserve the right to charge 10% of the function costs.
- Smoking is banned in the clubhouse
- All grass courts are out of bounds. Hard courts may be hired separately.
- Securing Premises – Premises are to be secured on completion of function and keys returned to Clubhouse Manager.
- PLEASE NOTE: – Non-compliance with any of the above conditions may result in forfeiture of bond [$300.00] or part thereof.